“The person who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and the person who sows generously will also reap generously. Each person should do as he has decided in his heart—not out of regret or out of necessity, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make every grace overflow in you, so that in every way, always having everything you need, you may excel in every good work.” -2 Corinthians 9:6-8 (HCSB)
• Would you like to give without setting up a donor account? Click Quick Give.
• First Time Donor? Click First Time to setup your Donor Profile.
• Already a registered donor? Simply enter your Email and Password below to login.
• Forget your password? Click Forgot Password to generate a temporary password.
• Haivng trouble? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.